Translate

It's all about choices: the Matrix is real. We Are Spiritual Beings having a Human Experience.

It's all about choices: the Matrix is real. We Are Spiritual Beings having a Human Experience.

About Me

My photo
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, New Hampshire, North Carolina, NY/NJ, Tennessee, Washington...the U.S., and Southeast Asia & China, United States
With a B.A. in psychology and a masters in education, I'm a psychological counselor-advisor, college professor-academic adviser, writer, music journalist: a Cosmic Tuning Fork; LightWorker; Intuitive Mentor. I Activate People in understanding their Life Goals, individual Soul Lessons, and Inner Truths to achieve personal growth & happiness, and have fun too. I am called Starman by my tribal family; the turtle is our totem animal. mitchLOP8@yahoo.com / skype mitchell.lopate

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

11:11 - the Cosmic Tuning Coding for Recognizing and Balancing Life on Earth

I see a lot of 11:11-like sequences of numbers; I'm somewhat sensitive to numbers too, although I'm not good at math. They are a language in themselves; symbolic representatives of ideas and images, much like the way the astrological chart works for me. Birthday numbers as well as the numerological values of letters work that way for me too.

The 11:11 coding and visual messages are also a way for us who are sharing the human experience to realize that Higher Level energy forms are working with the Earth's life force itself. This is why some people are more tuned to changes in weather, animals, the ocean, or other non-human forms that carry life and impact our own existence as well. The 11:11 digital alerts in our technology are an easy way for us to receive a "wake-up" alarm to keep us alert and sensitive to our own intuitive energy and senses.

As I've understood it, the message of 11:11 is about a Cosmic Sensitivity of sorts (which is why I say I'm a Tuning Fork. I can feel pulses from Higher Levels (or dimensional octaves, if you will). Sometimes they are for readjustment and balancing; the equilibrium in the Universe must be maintained, and for every action, there is an equal and subsequent reaction.
It's Cause-and-effect in its full glory, which is why the Human Challenge of Ego is so significant on this planet.
It's a major part of the Soul Training Program.

We are being signaled that the way we treat the Earth is how we will be valued in return by the planet as we live here in a human body. This video is one of the many purposes of 11:11 messaging. There are other messages.

No comments: