Translate

It's all about choices: the Matrix is real. We Are Spiritual Beings having a Human Experience.

It's all about choices: the Matrix is real. We Are Spiritual Beings having a Human Experience.

About Me

My photo
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, New Hampshire, North Carolina, NY/NJ, Tennessee, Washington...the U.S., and Southeast Asia & China, United States
With a B.A. in psychology and a masters in education, I'm a psychological counselor-advisor, college professor-academic adviser, writer, music journalist: a Cosmic Tuning Fork; LightWorker; Intuitive Mentor. I Activate People in understanding their Life Goals, individual Soul Lessons, and Inner Truths to achieve personal growth & happiness, and have fun too. I am called Starman by my tribal family; the turtle is our totem animal. mitchLOP8@yahoo.com / skype mitchell.lopate

Monday, February 8, 2010

What IS that thing--and who am I?

No, that is not an eyeball in that picture--it is called "The Eye of God" nebula.
It's also the cover of my 2nd book. And it's how I live and why things happen to me.
It could also be why you're here and wish to contact me.
Hi there.

So that's the purpose of this site: simply so that people can contact me if they wish.  I assume you've either met me or heard of me by a friend or associate.
Some of you may also know me from my days as a bootleg blogger at the original Floppy Boot Stomp or Voodoo Wagon.
I have three other blog sites: one for psychological astrology (http://psyast.blogspot.com), one for classic rock, blues, country, and other formats (http://rbs2.blogspot.com), and one for writing hints and tips: http://tccwrite.blogspot.com.
And some folks refer to me as "Starman" for personal reasons that they understand.  Those are also reasons for this site.

My email is mitchlopate@yahoo.com.
My cell phone is 707-599-7591.

No comments: