Translate

It's all about choices: the Matrix is real. We Are Spiritual Beings having a Human Experience.

It's all about choices: the Matrix is real. We Are Spiritual Beings having a Human Experience.

About Me

My photo
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, New Hampshire, North Carolina, NY/NJ, Tennessee, Washington...the U.S., and Southeast Asia & China, United States
With a B.A. in psychology and a masters in education, I'm a psychological counselor-advisor, college professor-academic adviser, writer, music journalist: a Cosmic Tuning Fork; LightWorker; Intuitive Mentor. I Activate People in understanding their Life Goals, individual Soul Lessons, and Inner Truths to achieve personal growth & happiness, and have fun too. I am called Starman by my tribal family; the turtle is our totem animal. mitchLOP8@yahoo.com / skype mitchell.lopate

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Birth dates and numbers (continued)

Just a bit more about birthdays:  there's a way to decipher why certain people are major forces of influence (i.e., relationships!) in your life--and you can tell this by your birth date.The same number patterns as the Chaldean system also apply here for the numbers 
1 - 8.

The month and day of your birth (along with the year) all contain clues to our individual groups, associations, and patterns.  In this way, we can identify people who have significant impact in our lives--and how and why.

I'll use my birth date of the 14th as an example:  I'm a "5" because 1+4=5.  A "5" is a Communicator; a Messenger.  I also "connect" with other "Fives," like a "23" or a "5" or another "14."  When the birth date number matches in a significant relationship (physical or not), the two parties have been involved in a prior incarnation as husband-and-wife or were romantically linked.

My birth month is also a clue: I'm April, the 4th month.  If I meet someone else born in my month (no number changes here), we are from the same Soul Group.  My birth year is also a clue: 1955.  The year of our birth (total number) indicates the soul mission:  what endeavor we are here to uphold in the fulfillment of our lessons in soul training. 

In that total, 1+9+5+5= 20, or a "2."  (Twos are the Moon-child/Cancer-Crab; we're involved with the family and preservation of society as a unit right down to the basic levels.) 

No comments: