Translate

It's all about choices: the Matrix is real. We Are Spiritual Beings having a Human Experience.

It's all about choices: the Matrix is real. We Are Spiritual Beings having a Human Experience.

About Me

My photo
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, New Hampshire, North Carolina, NY/NJ, Tennessee, Washington...the U.S., and Southeast Asia & China, United States
With a B.A. in psychology and a masters in education, I'm a psychological counselor-advisor, college professor-academic adviser, writer, music journalist: a Cosmic Tuning Fork; LightWorker; Intuitive Mentor. I Activate People in understanding their Life Goals, individual Soul Lessons, and Inner Truths to achieve personal growth & happiness, and have fun too. I am called Starman by my tribal family; the turtle is our totem animal. mitchLOP8@yahoo.com / skype mitchell.lopate

Thursday, April 15, 2010

U.S. Geological Earthquake Zone lines


Sorry: this is a "not-so-happy" topic--but it has to be mentioned.
This map is from the U.S. Geological Survey site, and as you can see, 
it shows the major fault lines in the United States. 

I KNOW that the West Coast is heavily at risk (and yes, I'm moving there again shortly), but I also want to emphasize the activity in the New Madrid fault zone: the bulls-eye area that's centralized around the Mississippi River.  

I'm mentioning this because...well...some people are earthquake-sensitive. And yes, I am aware of friends and loved ones in California.  I've been in at least four, including a 6.5 in Alaska. (I also visited the location of the village that disappeared from the 1964 Anchorage, Alaska, quake.  It was a very somber moment to look at how the ground had shifted and then swallowed up the buildings.)  Therefore, don't take lightly my purpose for this post.  

If you know the geophysical history of this country's activity, the earthquake of 1813 in that area is still legendary; it's what caused the ox-bow curves in the Mississippi River.  The river itself also went backwards.  Yes, backwards--it reversed its course. 

Edgar Cayce (more on him later) said that he foresaw the New Madrid fault line cracking again, causing a huge earthquake and massive changes in the area.  He said that the fault would collapse the St. Lawrence Seaway in Canada, causing the Great Lakes to empty through the resulting split.  

The reason for mentioning this (and the New Madrid fault) is because Cayce also said he saw himself reincarnated as a young boy in 2030.
He was living on the coast of what was (once upon a time) Nebraska....
(I'm not optimistic about the Nevada border either.  That area has to be cleansed of atomic testing--so don't ask me about the fault line there.)

No comments: