(I just spoke for an hour with Art; he is someone I WANT to have close by when major earth changes happen!)
GEOPATHIC STRESS REMOVAL
Geobiology studies the effects of earth energies on living organisms. Typically, these energies are naturally occurring electromagnetic radiations of the planet either in their natural state or altered as they radiate through faults, caves, mineral deposits, decaying matter, underground water, sewers, excavations, man-made structures, power stations, substations, quarries and physical or psychic pollution among others.
Inherently, these energies are neither negative nor positive, but their effect on us and other animals can be a very negative one. The plant kingdom is similarly affected in either a negative or positive way. These detrimental energies are collectively called geopathic stress. Adding man-made electromagnetic pollution to the mix can make for a considerably toxic environment.
As humans we are but mirrors of the earth; we're made of the same matter: bioelectric--and therefore possess an energy field which reflects our state of health. Affect the energy field and you affect the health of the individual. When the earth says "jump," our bodies say "how high," whether we are aware of it or not. Geopathic stress is found in every home, business, property, farm, forest or wilderness area virtually everywhere on earth. It is to the extent of the various energies, geology and local history that make an area either more or less stressed. While these energies do not inherently cause disease (though their effects can certainly mimic symptoms), it is generally agreed that spending long stretches of time in their path, especially where they overlap and intersect one another, severely stresses the immune system, which can lead to mental and physical degradation. Sleeping or working over such energies day after day will lead to health problems.
* In Bed - grinding /clenching of teeth at night, nightmares, night sweats, restlessness, insomnia, shallow or groggy unrefreshing sleep, bedwetting, sleepwalking, children that repeatedly sleep on a certain spot or area of the bed.
* Babies that cry all the time, especially in the crib. Children are particularly affected by geopathic stress.
* Children that really are afraid of the dark, refuse to sleep in their room or cry every night at bedtime.
* Sudden dread or relief thereof when walking from one room to another.
* A feeling of being watched.
* Anxiety or nervousness for no particular reason.
* Depression, lack of motivation, unexplained sadness or melancholy.
* Medical treatments, conventional or alternative, not fully effective.
* Chronic fatigue.
* Sudden signs of physical ageing.
* Wasting diseases.
* Surrounding neighbors beset by illnesses.
* Moss or fungi on the house or in the yard. Dead spots in the yard or hedges.
* Stunted, sickly trees or shrubs.
* Trees with twisted trunks and/or canker. Trees that excessively lean for no other reason. Most fruit trees will fail to thrive.
* Excessive mold or mildew.
* The presence of springs or wells on property.
* Houses that repeatedly come on the market.
* High turnover in rental properties.
* Hornet and wasp nests (build on geopathic stress lines).
* Excessive numbers of slugs, snails, insects and parasites.
* Ants in your home, office or workplace. Ants build their nests on and "march" along negative energy lines.
* Burrowing animals on property.
* Illnesses in stabled livestock. In the field, most animals will naturally avoid areas of geopathic stress. Animals penned over these zones will likely suffer ill health. For centuries it was a regular practice to enlist a dowser to select sites for barn and homebuilding or to clear such structures of harmful energies.
* Excessive barking or "escape artist" dogs.
* Cracks in foundations, sidewalks, driveways or windows.
* Accident-prone areas in the home, business, stretches of road or intersections.
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM A CLEARING