Translate

It's all about choices: the Matrix is real. We Are Spiritual Beings having a Human Experience.

It's all about choices: the Matrix is real. We Are Spiritual Beings having a Human Experience.

About Me

My photo
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, New Hampshire, North Carolina, NY/NJ, Tennessee, Washington...the U.S., and Southeast Asia & China, United States
With a B.A. in psychology and a masters in education, I'm a psychological counselor-advisor, college professor-academic adviser, writer, music journalist: a Cosmic Tuning Fork; LightWorker; Intuitive Mentor. I Activate People in understanding their Life Goals, individual Soul Lessons, and Inner Truths to achieve personal growth & happiness, and have fun too. I am called Starman by my tribal family; the turtle is our totem animal. mitchLOP8@yahoo.com / skype mitchell.lopate

Friday, November 12, 2010

Biolovematch: compatibility by birth date

Awright:  just BECAUSE I know some of you viewers want to know the odds (or some of the chances) on that "special person" who you just met:  I have a unique web site for you to visit.  Now, keep this in mind:  there are no guarantees as to the results you will see.
 It's up to YOU and your "opportunity" to make the most of things.

http://www.biolovematch.com

What this site DOES show is the monthly cycle of harmony and balance regarding three key areas of Experience with a partner:
your physical compatibility, your emotional compatibility, and your
mental affinity.  Just for reference, I have been in long-term relationships with partners who matched me well into the high 90s for scores...and we didn't stay together.  It was, however, quite extraordinary.

 I once had a woman who found me working on a roof when she came to visit a counselor friend...and I deliberately STAYED on that roof because that woman had a high range score against me.  She sort of trapped me up there because I knew (and I STRONGLY sensed she did) that if I came down and greeted her that there would be hell to pay with my friend regarding this client because...well, it would have been passionate and right there in broad daylight, and I wasn't supposed to "play" with the customer.

No comments: