Translate

It's all about choices: the Matrix is real. We Are Spiritual Beings having a Human Experience.

It's all about choices: the Matrix is real. We Are Spiritual Beings having a Human Experience.

About Me

My photo
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, New Hampshire, North Carolina, NY/NJ, Tennessee, Washington...the U.S., and Southeast Asia & China, United States
With a B.A. in psychology and a masters in education, I'm a psychological counselor-advisor, college professor-academic adviser, writer, music journalist: a Cosmic Tuning Fork; LightWorker; Intuitive Mentor. I Activate People in understanding their Life Goals, individual Soul Lessons, and Inner Truths to achieve personal growth & happiness, and have fun too. I am called Starman by my tribal family; the turtle is our totem animal. mitchLOP8@yahoo.com / skype mitchell.lopate

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Fluid Learning Intelligence style is here

    I am a Fluid Thinker and Learner; this is my style of Intelligence. It is not one on the standard measurement systems; I have coined this phrase to describe how and why my intellect is extraordinarily higher than most people. I consume information with a left-brain format, but I'm very Creative & Quick with words, wit, and sound-images. And I'm ambidextrous and opposite-footed; with theatrical personalities that pop up in teaching skits. Fluid Thinkers use tangible and intangible ideas together in ways that are not always bound by structure: we extrapolate and juxtapose.
   Jung would say I'm an Action-Intuitive, and I am very ethereal and empathic. A Medium too sometimes when I've read heavily from an author and then start to mentally mimic his/her style. Some comics have also borrowed me; Groucho Marx, for one. O. Henry and Mark Twain--and Oscar Wilde, by birth claim--have variations of ownership here. Students have seen me do this in class, and yes, to acclaim and disdain. Not every Fluid Thinker is understood in his/her own land or time. It's because we can mentally travel in time. H.G. Wells, Jules Verne, and Ray Bradbury, among others, yes? Great book: The Man Who Folded Himself.
    
     I think with images and sound too; as a music journalist for classic blues, rock, jazz, and other styles, I wrote reviews that were filled with similes and metaphors that evoke the imagination. And I teach psychological astrology because the symbols are visual words that I can understand: like chess pieces that carry energy dynamics in their exchanges with personality and the psyche, and the board is the chart wheel.
    
     We're the New Students many of you are meeting in the classroom now--and our way of responding to and exchanging our awareness of ideas will be exciting and unique. We are Fluid Learners & Thinkers--and we are ready to share new methods of Understanding and Teaching with the world.

1 comment:

John Baker said...

haven't met them yet but would like to