Translate

It's all about choices: the Matrix is real. We Are Spiritual Beings having a Human Experience.

It's all about choices: the Matrix is real. We Are Spiritual Beings having a Human Experience.

About Me

My photo
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, New Hampshire, North Carolina, NY/NJ, Tennessee, Washington...the U.S., and Southeast Asia & China, United States
With a B.A. in psychology and a masters in education, I'm a psychological counselor-advisor, college professor-academic adviser, writer, music journalist: a Cosmic Tuning Fork; LightWorker; Intuitive Mentor. I Activate People in understanding their Life Goals, individual Soul Lessons, and Inner Truths to achieve personal growth & happiness, and have fun too. I am called Starman by my tribal family; the turtle is our totem animal. mitchLOP8@yahoo.com / skype mitchell.lopate

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Holistic Prosperity

There's a misconception that people who use Intuitive Abilities should not charge for their work. (No, I don't mean "psychic vampires" who pull from others without regard.) The Universe wants us to be compensated for our effort, and also because it allows us to maintain personal boundaries for what we do. It also gives us a sense of self-value. 

Finally, too much giving and not receiving in return will drain someone's energy. As an astrological counselor and Life Mentor, I found that my business efforts grew once I began to say to myself, "I am worth the price I request from others for services provided; I will give free support, but at MY decision, not that of the client!" This can also be found in astrological charts of the timing event known as Saturn in the 2nd house.
 

No comments: