Translate

It's all about choices: the Matrix is real. We Are Spiritual Beings having a Human Experience.

It's all about choices: the Matrix is real. We Are Spiritual Beings having a Human Experience.

About Me

My photo
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, New Hampshire, North Carolina, NY/NJ, Tennessee, Washington...the U.S., and Southeast Asia & China, United States
With a B.A. in psychology and a masters in education, I'm a psychological counselor-advisor, college professor-academic adviser, writer, music journalist: a Cosmic Tuning Fork; LightWorker; Intuitive Mentor. I Activate People in understanding their Life Goals, individual Soul Lessons, and Inner Truths to achieve personal growth & happiness, and have fun too. I am called Starman by my tribal family; the turtle is our totem animal. mitchLOP8@yahoo.com / skype mitchell.lopate

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Metaphysical Affirmations for Prosperity and Money


A lot of people, including those involved in metaphysical work, counseling, or mentoring--and the people who seek those services--have a basic misunderstanding of money. It's not an "evil" thing, nor is it proper for people who are Intuitive Advisors in whatever capacity to think that they should "give their efforts for free." Nor is it correct for anyone seeking that kind of support to consider that "You're psychic; you shouldn't charge me." No one works "for free" unless they want to make that decision! And it's just as important as a Creative Soul to say "I'm asking for fair market exchange of my services!"

Finding our own self-value and self-worth is JUST as important, and so is validating it by saying to someone who WANTS that service or energy that "I'm worth the time, effort, and preparation that warrants my fee." It is not necessary either for someone to receive actual MONEY in exchange; the barter system works just as well. And wanting money for basic needs as well as personal fulfillment is just as correct. 

I have to state on my astrological counseling page that I DO offer free services--but I get to choose who receives them, not just because someone new is trying to challenge my knowledge and abilities. The same goes for existing clients--I can and will offer extras, but I am the one who decides who is the receiver. And I'm interested in increasing how much I receive in return--and giving a fair and reasonable exchange. That's fair to everyone, myself included.

Personally, I don't believe in money as a principle; I think it's a source of manipulation and abuse of power. But it IS necessary--at least, in the current lifestyles of our society. So as long as it remains in that capacity, then I intend fully to attract money because I am worth of prosperity, and with that prosperity, I can provide for myself and others to the best of my capacity and their potential needs.

No comments: