With thanks to http://www.in5D.com for this:
Did you ever wonder the REAL story of where our galactic lineage originated from? Do you feel any ties to the Pleiades? Lyra? Sirius? Vega? Orion? Arcturus? Zeta Reticuli?
In passing through the Prism of Lyra, the first fragmentation created a group of beings that can be called the Founders.
The Founders embodied the group consciousness of what eventually became humankind. They can project to a very high level of fourth density, but their natural state is nonphysical. In splitting off from the portion of the Whole that passed through the Prism of Lyra, they still retained a memory, if somewhat dreamlike, of the idea of integration and the purpose of the fragmentation. It is they who orchestrate humankind's evolution.
They play the roles of the parent archetype, in male and female polarity balance.
The Founders became aware of the blueprint that was chosen as they fragmented from the Whole. From this blueprint they knew that "children" carry the encodings of the "parents." Since they played the parents' role, it was their responsibility to influence the growth of the new consciousness about to be created. In doing this they became the blueprint, began to understand and live it, knowing that this would encode future fragments.
The Founders began to understand the natural energy patterns of the polarized reality just created.
It became obvious to them that the newly fragmented group consciousness interfaces with specific realities (i.e. densities) within three main points:
1. A point of pure positivity
2. A point of pure negativity
3. The integrative point of the two
All interactions occur within the lines that connect each point, with very few aspects of consciousness existing within the points of purity. This realization inspired them to understand a paradigm of polarized reality, which was something exciting and new to their understanding.
When they believed they were ready, the Founders began another fragmentation. Just as a portion of the Whole became curious and created this realm from its thoughts, the Founders emulated their "parents" and exerted thought energy to create a fragmentation of themselves.
This fragmentation occurred far and wide; individualized consciousness sprang from the Founders' group awareness and began to explore the universe. Because of this fragmentation, every being existing in the galactic family presented here is part of the Founders.
There are an infinite number of fragments and explorational journeys. Some of these fragments grew into civilizations that have played a part in the development of Earth.
When the Founders fragmented, some allowed their energy to densify sufficiently in order to enter a physical reality. The Founders had already chosen planets that could support humanoid life. Then they gently guided these fragments into a physical, third- or fourth-density existence. After time had passed, the fragments became more accustomed to physical existence, and assistance from the Founders (who still existed in smaller numbers) became less needed.
The first area to be eventually colonized after the Founders' fragmentation was in the general vicinity of the Lyra constellation. Most of the galactic family that has genetic connections to Earth has roots in the Lyran system. It was there that the first attempt at integration occurred.
The Founders thought that it would be easy and predictable; instead, humanoid life-forms spread outward exponentially until a very intricate tapestry was woven. The threads of the tapestry began to become tangled until eventually the origins of the thread became lost in the colorful maze of the tapestry's design.
The following are the main characters displayed in this tapestry from the perspective of Earth:
• LYRA - The general area of the "birth" of the humanoid race. All humanoid races in our galactic family have genetic roots connected to Lyra. It is the symbolic harp upon which the song of humanity is played.
• VEGA - A star within the constellation of Lyra. Descendants of Lyra, Vega birthed a race of beings who manifested Lyra's opposite polarity both in their beliefs and actions. There were frequent conflicts between the Lyran and Vegan races.
• APEX PLANET - A planet within the Lyran system which was the first attempt at creating an integrated society.
• SIRIUS - A trinary star group, it is known in Earth mythology as the Dog Star. Sirius was one of the first areas to be colonized by beings from the Lyran star group. Sirius embodied the energy of the triadic template and perpetuated the drive toward integration. There is a large variety of consciousness types that incarnate in this system.
• ORION - This is the main "battleground" for the challenge of polarity integration, seeded from Sirius as well as Lyra and Vega. There is a direct connection with Earth, as explored in later chapters (Orion) and the connections to Mars and the destruction that caused the loss of atmosphere and the underground cities to be built, as well as the destruction of Atlantis.
• PLEIADES - Colonized by Lyran offshoots, this group is Earth's main genetic connection from extraterrestrial sources.
• ARCTURUS - An archetype or future-self ideal of Earth, Arcturus assists in healing personal and planetary consciousness. Its vibration, primarily sixth density, has been attributed to the angelic kingdom.
• ZETA RETICULI - This civilization is intimately connected with Earth. The Reticuli are the primary group instigating abductions (or more accurately called "temporary detainments" since this group always returns the abductee). They are known as "the Greys."
Though some of these civilizations overlap each other in time and may not appear linear, below is a linear translation of the progression of various cultures in comparison to each other.
Redheads generally come from Lyra, which is the home of all of creation. Their ships change color and geometric shapes as well. Arcturians are probably the closest civilization to what we know as "gods." Their hearts are pure and have only the highest intentions for humanity.
This is also where we get the divisions of left-brain and right-brain dominant groups from various star systems, and the ongoing "our team is better than yours" conflicts which were captured in movie themes like "Star Wars." This is part of the conflicts between Carians, also known as the Bird People, who also designed the Reptilian and Insectoid subdivisions, the Felines from Sirius who have connections our legacy in Mesopotamia and Egypt, also involved in the design of the human body for multiple planetary environments and ecosystems, and the Nomos from the Pleiades, who represent the large sea mammals who are Earth guardians.