Translate

It's all about choices: the Matrix is real. We Are Spiritual Beings having a Human Experience.

It's all about choices: the Matrix is real. We Are Spiritual Beings having a Human Experience.

About Me

My photo
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, New Hampshire, North Carolina, NY/NJ, Tennessee, Washington...the U.S., and Southeast Asia & China, United States
With a B.A. in psychology and a masters in education, I'm a psychological counselor-advisor, college professor-academic adviser, writer, music journalist: a Cosmic Tuning Fork; LightWorker; Intuitive Mentor. I Activate People in understanding their Life Goals, individual Soul Lessons, and Inner Truths to achieve personal growth & happiness, and have fun too. I am called Starman by my tribal family; the turtle is our totem animal. mitchLOP8@yahoo.com / skype mitchell.lopate

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Potential Earth Changes ahead; 2015 - 2030+

Many people have written to ask about the maps of the world which may (or may not) correctly indicate the changes in geo-physical structures (land mass) over the next 20+ years. To that end, I went back to the original site (and the post that inspired it), and have downloaded the following pictures. To these I would say as always, "Ask for your own guidance and clarification; if the information does not suit you, seek for answers as to if you are indeed correct in your own view, or if you are not wanting to accept what you are told." 

I am merely acting in my capacity as a distributor of Information, and put my own trust and value in what I share.
However, I am convinced from information from multiple sources that we are (1) LONG overdue for a pole shift, which would create violent upheaval and fluctuation of solid land mass structures, and (2) it will surely take place "in my {and your} lifetime--and sooner than you or I would wish. I should also wish that I'm wrong--but I don't believe matters will bear this out. Such are the decisions of Mother Earth and Her need to manage the life-form known as humans who bring destruction to Her." 

Such is the life of an astrological consultant and Life Mentor. So one of two options will surely happen: these maps are wrong--and I take a figurative bath--or they're going to be more correct than you or I like--and the world literally takes a bath in more places than we know or want. Take your choice--but remember that people of influence and knowledge are NOT sharing what they know because they want to be where it will be safe (and let population levels decrease).


























No comments: